Thursday, January 12, 2012

Is it safe to charge a car battery over night?

Currently in Lincoln, NE it is -5 F outside. My car has a battery in it that has 350 cold crank amps. Not nearly enough to even think about starting my car. Is it safe for me to leave my battery charger on the battery over night (hoping it will start up by 7:30a)? I already have plans to put in a new, better battery with butt tons of cold crank amps.Is it safe to charge a car battery over night?
Yes, it's fine.Is it safe to charge a car battery over night?
When i charged my battery i watched it till it got back upto 12 volts n took it off,

i figure unless the charger your using will cut it off when the desired power is reached,

you should also keep an eye on the battery or wake up 30 mins earlier n throw it on..

overcharging a battery will just cause it to usually explode in ur garage.. so

unless u kno its cuts off.. watch it

No comments:

Post a Comment