Thursday, January 12, 2012

What is the cost of a car battery for a 1997 Honda Accord?

Is there a good web site on researching reasonable prices for car parts. The place where I've dropped off my car has quoted me $110 or so for the battery. I know it takes not more than 10-15 minutes to install one, so, that means, they will probably charge me around $150-200 for the work and the battery.



Is that too much? How much should I be paying if I buy a battery on my own at say Walmart or some reasonably place store?What is the cost of a car battery for a 1997 Honda Accord?
That's a ripoff. You can get one at Autozone or Walmart for $60. It takes 5 minutes to put in.What is the cost of a car battery for a 1997 Honda Accord?
call your local parts store...best way to do it...shop around...too many batteries and each one is designed for the amount of usage your "specific " car uses...good luckWhat is the cost of a car battery for a 1997 Honda Accord?
IF YOU GO TO: WWW.APEXBATTERY.COM THEN CLICK ON CAR BATTERIES ON THE LEFT AND GO TO HONDA BATTERIES AND IT WILL TELL YOU THE YEAR.
  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment