Sunday, January 8, 2012

Can I power a battery powered airsoft gun with a car battery?

I want to be able to attach my car battery to an airsoft gun, but is there someway I can regulate the car battery voltage down from 12 volts to what I need?


And please tell me if there's something I don't know about the battery; like if its amperage is too much and will explode something or what not.


Thanks!|||amperage is not pushed by the battery, it is pulled by the appliance. it will only take what is needed. you will need a step down transformer.|||I don't know how many batteries the airsoft gun takes.





You could build something using a few diodes, one of them a zenor, but you have to know what you are doing.





Go to radio shack, they probably have a cigarette lighter adapter that will switch the voltage output to different levels.





He is right about the current draw, but step down transformers don't work on DC voltage.

No comments:

Post a Comment